Welcome!

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Hello ~ Goodbye ~ Going Going GONE! Retiring List Now Online!



Good morning everyone!  The day we've all been waiting for has arrived!  


The Last Chance list for the current catalog was released this morning.  These items will only be available from today until June 30th, and then they'll be gone forever.  Did YOUR favorite item make the cut?  Take a look at the listings for Stamp Sets, Accessories, and Decor Elements


Place your order through my demonstrator website at your leisure or contact me and we can place your order together. 


Invite a few friends over for a workshop, host a catalog party or join a club to earn free stamps and free product. Ask me for more info! 


I still have some dates available for June bookings.  Would you like to host a Farewell party? Booking a home workshop is EASY - Choose a date, invite 6-8 friends, choose a theme or let me surprise you.   


Please book early to reserve your preferred date before someone else beats you to it!


Is there a product that you'd like to see in person before you buy it? Let me know if you'd like to set up an appointment to play-test My Digital Studio, our Bigshot and exclusive Stampin' Up! dies, punches and more..  Many of these items are available to share at my Open ScrapNStamps and Crops and can be made available by private appointment also.  


If you know you want it, contact me to place your order -- if you think you might like it -- contact me and we'll arrange for you to have a look.  I may not have the exact item in stock that you're asking about, but I may have something similar.  Let me help you! 



No comments: