Welcome!

Thursday 30 June 2011

Last Day to Order Retired Items - Sneak Peeks of What's To Come..

Today is the last day to order your retiring items from our Last Chance List.  Did you get everything you wanted?  If not, contact me or visit my website today to place your order before it's too late.  


I wanted to share with you a few sneak peeks of some of the inky goodness you'll see in our upcoming catalog that launches tomorrow..  


Do I have your name down on my list to reserve a copy for you?  You will be able to download the entire catalog for free from my website starting tomorrow but if you'd like a physical copy of your very own please let me know. 









To purchase supplies to make these cards or a project of your own please visit my website 24/7 www.iscrapnstamp.stampup.net or e-mail me at iscrapnstamp@gmail.com 

No comments: