Welcome!

Monday 31 January 2011

During SAB - Get Our "I Want It All Kit" - Get Toys, Save $

Anybody that has come out to one of my workshops, classes or crops has heard me refer to my "I want it all" kit.

Where else can you get $375 of products for $215 - (no tax or shipping!) ?  That's an AMAZING deal!  During Sale-a-Bration (SAB) this awesome kit is discounted even further and you can get yours for $182.75 and that still includes tax - How GREAT is that??  


Our "I Want It All" Kit is also known as our demonstrator kit - but don't let it's title throw you.  Even though you are buying the kit, there is no obligation to sell anything.  We have several different kinds of demonstrators within Stampin' Up! from those that started out wanting all of the toys in one package to get started in a hurry, through those who sell to support their own habit, and then those who make this their full time business. 


Having said that, there are many also who started with just the kit, or to support their habit, and then down the road decided to change over to being a more active demonstrator as far as sales go.  Ultimately that choice is yours.  I am here to help you with your hobby, however it fits YOU. 


If you're sure that you are ready to take us up on our offer, you can also sign up directly through my DBWS site (Sorry, Canada Only).  Alternatively, contact me to make arrangements for an alternate payment method.  


No comments: