Welcome!

Wednesday 19 January 2011

I want it all.. I want it all.. I want it all.. and I want it NOW!

Good Morning Scrap and Stampers!!   I hope this chilly morning finds you safe and warm and INSIDE!  It's gonna be a cold one - a GREAT day to stay indoors and CREATE if you are able.

You may have heard me talking about my "I want it all" kit over the last few weeks.  Our IWIA Kit or Demonstrator Starter Kit costs $215, contains $375 in product and Shipping is FREE.  There is no tax on our starter kit either - It's certainly worth a look!!

I've had a number of people tell me that while they agree it's a FABULOUS deal that they don't want to SELL - that's OK!  You can buy this discounted toy box and keep it all to yourself!   We have a number of demonstrators who buy the kit and continue to be a regular customer;  similarly we also have many Hobby Demonstrators who buy the kit, and then buy only for themselves or a small group to support their own habit. Of course there are the rest who just can't resist sharing their toys with others..

As an added bonus you will receive a case of current catalogs, mini catalogs (if available at the time of sign up) as well as a business brick.  Share your catalogs with friends, colleagues and family to help boost your orders - or to entice new additions to your crafting table.  The choice is yours.  

Regardless of your choice of direction - This deal is certainly worth a look.  During Sale-a-Bration Stampin' Up! also offers an additional Bonus Bundle valued at $60 plus a 15% discount on the Starter Kit to all new sign-ups absolutely FREE.

Sale-A-Bration Begins January 25th. ~ It is the MOST WONDERFUL time of the year!!  Ask me for More Info! 

You can sign up via my website at your leisure, or contact me and I can walk you through it.  Most of the items on the starter kit are customizable - Let me know if you need help making your choices.

 Scroll all the way to the bottom of this post to see the Bonus Bundle Contents. 
















SALE-A-BRATION BONUS BUNDLE FOR NEW DEMONSTRATORS


Sign up for your new starter kit during Sale-a-Bration. receive your kit at a 15% discount PLUS receive all of these additional items ABSOLUTELY FREE!  It's no wonder why Crafty people everywhere have declared SAB as the MOST WONDERFUL time of the Crafter's Year!!  New to Stampin' Up! ?  Want More Information on Sale-a-Bration (SAB) ?  Contact Me For More Info


Item
Page
Description
121620
165
Color Coach (or multiple languages Color Coach)
120806
183
Something Special Simply Sent (or any Simply Sent kit)
117114
183
Live, Laugh, Love Stamp Set (or any Simply Sent Stamp Set valued at $14.95 or less)
119883
202
Full Heart Punch (or any punch valued at $23.95 or less)

No comments: